This system penetrates deeply into the skin, stimulating the production of healthy new cells which correct consequences of aging and sun exposure such as:
- Age spots and Hyperpigmentation (discoloration)
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough skin
- Skin laxity (loss of elasticity)
- Erythema (redness)
- Sallow complexion
- Cleanse with Foaming Gel® or Gentle Cleanser®.
- Correct pH with Toner®.
- Prevent discoloration of newly produced cells with Clear®.
- Get rid of dead cells with Exfoderm® or Exfoderm Forte®.
- Stimulate the production of new cells with trentinoin mixed with Blender®.
- Moisturize with Hydrate®.
- Protect with Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50.
This system goes beyond what over-the-counter products can achieve because it contains prescription strength ingredients.
It includes complete facial care for six months, but it can be tailored to an individual's needs by adding on treatments such as an eye cream or vitamin C serum.
The Nu-Derm System comes in two types, for dry or sensitive skin and for normal/oily skin.
Each kit contains 7 products.
There are 5 steps in the AM and 4 steps in the PM. This sounds time consuming, but I use it myself and have gotten the routine down to a few minutes.
I never would have guessed that I would willingly use a multistep skin care system, but I wanted to try it before prescribing and have been surprised that it has improved my skin in ways I would not have thought possible.
I only wish I had started years sooner.