Do you want to look better without losing the unique characteristics that make you recognizable?
The improvements created by aesthetic treatment are so subtle that your face looks fresher and younger while the reason for the improvement is a mystery.
Patients are sometimes reluctant to embark on aesthetic treatment because they fear being left with the harsh, tightly stretched skin seen on some Hollywood personalities.
However, that outcome can only be caused by plastic surgery and not by aesthetic treatment.
- I don't mind getting older, but I do mind looking old.
- I am going to fight this aging process to the end.
- I want to look in the mirror and feel good about what I see.
- I am proud of saying in shape and want my face to look as good as my body.
- Looking good increases my self-confidence.
- I want to avoid the telltale signs of surgical treatment.
- I cannot afford the "down time" after surgery.
I don't want anyone to be able to tell I got something done.
- I have taken care of everyone else my whole life and now it is my turn
- My company is downsizing and I want to look young to stay competitive.
- I want to look great at my class reunion.
- I want to look as young as I feel inside.
- I'm sick of looking at those lines in the mirror; I'm going to do something about them.
- I want to still look like "me" but only better.