– The Vbeam Perfecta™
– This laser eliminates facial redness by selectively targeting the red blood cells in capillaries while sparing the surrounding skin.
The laser light heats these superficial blood vessels causing them to narrow which in turn reduces redness.
Both blood vessels which are visible to the eye and microscopic blood vessels are treated.
For those who have suffered through an IPL (intense pulsed light) treatment, the Vbeam is less painful and more effective.
This superior performance is because the Vbeam is a laser which emits a single frequency of light to target the problem areas;
whereas, IPL is not a laser, so it emits a range of light frequencies, only one of which targets the problem while the many other wavelengths target normal tissue and cause pain without benefit.
It is like the difference between a sniper and a bomb.
– This laser is gentler than earlier models because each laser pulse is divided into 8 evenly spaced micro-pulses providing gentle blood vessel warming and consistently excellent results.
The Vbeam Perfecta™ laser's most innovative feature is a cooling mist released just prior to each laser pulse.
This cooling system protects the skin and minimizes side effects such as redness and bruising often seen with other lasers.
– The sensation has been compared to having an elastic band snapped against the skin.
– Patients may experience slight redness and mild swelling for up to 2 hours. Immediately after treatment, patients may apply cosmetics and return to normal activities.
– 15-30 minutes.
– Patients note an improvement in the appearance of their skin within one week of treatment.
– Please observe the guidelines found in Before Your Laser Appointment.
– Three to four treatments produce optimal results.
||Package of 4 Treatments
Before Your Laser Appointment